Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Tagged Weirdly...

Tagged by Rambler, here are the six galactically eccentric statements!!!

Here we go:

1. I shout and scream, a little on the scary side, when I watch any game!!! Well, I call it passion; people think that's weird!..may be they are right!

2. In a given 15 mts of span, I listen to MS Subba lakshmi followed by 50 cent! Limp Bizket followed by Vanessa Carlton...may be people arnd me are once again right!

3. Talking to/writing to/bugging any one with no difference between a person I know for all 25 yrs of my life or someone I met 5 minutes back!...eeh! even I agree thats totally dope!

4,5,6,7. I did some research to make my weirdness more genuine and this is what my buddies stated - My flickering mood; sensationally weird logic; goofy look and that I hangout with Jerks(eeeh...the same guys that cited these!!!) :)

Nope!....In case you are wondering, stating this to all you guys did not make my day!!!....[:x]

2 comments:

Rambler registries said...

All saggis are adept at accosting anybody and everybody and just yap away into eternity!! The world is a better place knowing that you are weird too. I can sleep in peace now...My job is done!!

Bharat said...

Oh Man! I made someone else day!!!...damn it!!!![:x]