Monday, July 23, 2007

I wish....

Today morning, I was watching the CNN news room. I heard the same old news, a person of one sect killed by a gang of another sect. Once a great telugu poet quoted "Ye Desa Charitha Chusina Emunnadhi Garva Karanam, Sarva Manava Janatha Para Peedana Parayanam" (There is nothing to be proud of in any country/kingdom's history, Human Civilization has only been a scripture filled with harassing their fellow men.)

But this very day, I saw a man in the gym with an iron rod struck to his right leg and the right hand paralyzed. He neither could walk nor could stand but was trying to work out with a heart than the muscle. Once a wise man said, "Human Spirit can overrun any obstacle!" Yes, it is.

I would only wish that this spirit helps us to realize to strive for something better, BEFORE the stupidity of our self-destructive plague forces us to search for it in the lost world. I wish.....

No comments: