Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Hot water Philosophy:)

Today, I wasn’t getting like hot-hot water in the shower and I suddenly realized how much I take so many small things that are not so small for granted. It's not just having a concern for someone/something inside, there is nothing wrong in putting them in words once in a while; to make them realize that you are still there. We have to emphasize that these not so small things are not disguised by the unreliable day-dreams.

Anyways, thats my 2 cents out of hot-water philosophy!:)

2 comments:

Rambler registries said...

yeah..sometimes we tend to overlook minor things which are important.Dont know why...But i guess thats the way life is...once again if you live everyday to the fullest and savor every moment you have spent...am sure there would be no remorse...Anyways..tats what i follow...(live in the moment) and thats my 2 cents to your hot water philosophy :)

~Rambler

Pallavi said...

:)..I cannot believe you got something so deep out of hot water absence..but its true!