Friday, November 24, 2006

Tagged by Priya

Tagged by priya...

I'm thinking about: abt my committed cooking all by myself to my whole family today.
I said: yes, OK, 'will do' to my mom!
I wish: I dont have to feel, what I am gonna feel on my return journey.
I hear: Dido singing 'Here with me'.
I wonder: what would it take to buy a Ferrari!
I regret: for not visiting home for the last 3 years!
I am: the one and only specimen of my type ever lived and to live on this earth.
I dance(d): moon-walk for no music anytime of the day!
I sing: the last song I heard which gets stuck in my head until I hear the next one.
I cry: may be when I am coming back from vacation...let me see...right now, it shouldn't happen!!!
I'm not always: funny...I suck more often than I think!
I make with my hands: today's sambar:)
I write: my non-funny expressions and trivial opinions:D
I confuse: almost everyone with my 'why? but why?'
I need: more time in my trip

3 comments:

Rambler registries said...

So you cook huh! and you finally found my name! :).
Looks like you are having a gala time back home. enjoy! CA is amazing!

Bharat said...

@priya: yup! finally:) Courtesy of Deepti's response to ur tagging!

Nice to hear that ppl from east think that west is kinda cool too!

procrastinator said...

hmm